Jon's Place

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MicroRaptor Together

I haven't had much time lately to do any work on MicroRaptor, but I finally got it put together using my servos, from the Bioloid kit I bought. I've got the PCB mounted, with all the electronics hooked up (except the JPEG camera), and the 3-cell Lithium Polymer battery mounted underneath.

Right now its being supported by the tool chest, because the tail is too light compared to the head. I need to add some weight to the tail to balance it all out.

Next up, I need to get my development image running again, and get it running on the Hammer, so I can have it start walking again.